So my list is as follows:
- I'm getting knee surgery (yeah you read that right). I've never had surgery before. The lady who called today to "prep me" by asking 1000 questions about my family history actually scared me more (if that's possible)
- The anesthesia for the surgery - Yes friends, it gets it own post. If you have ever watched a Lifetime movie you know why.
- The Friday night of my 21st- I cant really give you a brief description of this night... you will just have to wait in anticipation.
- The Melting Pot and Casino- mostly because I was surrounded by people who didn't believe I was 21, which will be something I will be dealing with (hopefully) till I am 40.
- The Cardinals game with my friends. :)
Clearly you can understand why I can't blog about all of this right now, cause that's a lot! Good news, I will have plenty of time after my knee surgery to blog. If I don't die. I keep having these weird dreams about being allergic to anesthesia, which I am sure has happened to people in the past. I might Google it now that I'm thinking of it. I'm sure there are statistics I can get from somewhere. Annnnddd.... I'm on my way to Google. Like a psycho.
Until you see individual posts, you will just get a teaser of photos. Wish me luck!