Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rap?

This post comes to you after drinking the worlds largest margarita so bear with me here. I've been thinking about something these past few days that I just cant seem to understand, my preset radio stations. Let me just give you an example of the things I listen to in my car. 
3 country stations (because I rock)
a pop station (because I need to stay hip with what the young people are listening to)
Joy FM (the Christian station, because I just want to. don't judge me.)
GENX Radio (which is the most bad ass thing to ever happen to the radio)
and this is the doosey... DJ CUTTY?CUTTIE? I have no clue how to spell it but its 104.1 which is rap music.

You may be thinking "why does this matter?" well I will tell you... 
I CANNOT STAND RAP MUSIC.
Ironically I try and trick myself into liking it by making it my last resort when all the other good stations are on commercial breaks, but I guess I cant trick my genius brain. I'm like "hmmmm country is on break. MAYBE 104.1 will have something I remotely recognize like ummm whats his name.... uhhh JAY Z?" but no. I could tell you what they do have, but then my page would have to be rated M for mature. So I will spare you the disturbing lyrics. All I will say is... no matter how drunk, tired, or confused you are... you will not trick your brain into thinking horrible music is good. The End.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess 92.3, 93.7, and 98.5 for the country stations. Z107.7 for the Pop, 99.1 for Joy FM (given), & 100.3 for (the worlds best station) GENX.

    Now that leaves out some stations that I listen to that usually have better music than Rap. Just suggestions but Myabe it will broaden your horizon on radio stations.

    94.7 KSHE
    98.1 Y98
    102.5 Soft Rock
    103.3 Oldies
    105.7 The Point (rock)
    106.5 The Arch

    ReplyDelete
  2. If ever I have to listen to the commercial-infested audio assault that is the radio, it's either Classical or Classic Rock. But I try to let my iPod do the talking.

    ReplyDelete