Thursday, August 11, 2011

Coupon Crazy

So, tonight I hung out with my best friend in the world. Sheila is the craziest girl I have ever met in my life, and thankfully we are exactly alike. We pride ourselves on our no bullshit personalities, and we are always honest if we think the other is being a complete idiot. Anyway, every Thursday is our designated "girls night" mostly because I can tell by Thursday Eric really doesn't want to listen to my constant babbling. It works out great because its a lot easier to talk to someone who isn't watching Sons of Guns over my shoulder.

 


We are both obsessed with being clean and organized. This is a conversation we had this evening that is pretty typical..


Me: Yeah I carry a magic eraser in my purse, I like to clean places that people wouldn't even notice. You know the bottom of the sliding glass door? where the door slides over? That's my favorite. 

Sheila: I know, when I'm pissed I like to scrub all the nooks and crannies and I feel so good afterwards. It's weird I know.
Me: No trust me, I understand where your coming from
She would have a nervous breakdown without her coups. 

Until I met sheila, I never used coupons. Now she basically forces me with guilt. I order off the coupon page when I'm with her at Steak N Shake just because she's my best friend. Oh, and I don't want her to have a nervous breakdown and die.

P.S. I love you Sheila  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment